Femme Physio offers treatment & support for all pelvic floor related conditions, including incontinence.
Both Sharona Finch and Hayley Sternson have completed post graduate qualifications in continence & pelvic floor rehabilitation.
Treatment & support for the following:
- urinary incontinence (involuntary loss of urine)
- faecal incontinence (involuntary loss of bowel motion or wind)
- dyspareunia (painful sex)
- pelvic organ prolapse (vaginal heaviness or bulging sensation)
- weak pelvic floor muscles
- urgency (urgent need to urinate) & frequency (frequent need to go to the toilet)
- ante natal pelvic floor advice
- post natal pelvic floor rehabilitation